Connecticut Authors and Publishers

A Literary Community Learning from One Another

Hello,
 My book, For a Reason, ISBN 9781615466474, was recently reviewed by Midwest Book Review and was awarded a 5 star rating. Is anyone in the association familiar with Midwest Book Review?
Thanks, Tim Ackerman. 

Views: 19

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congradulations, I heard they are a very professional and respected reviewer. I looked at them and it seemed complicated to send them a review. Did you have to go through a whole large process. Also I am suggesting that CAPA members exchange books for review by each other to put up on Amazon.com? Would you be interested? Jason.
Hi Jason,
Thank you for your reply. It wasn't too complicated a process. I had to send them a press release as per their instructions and a cover letter that was cordial, short and to the point along with a synopsis of the book. The process took about 3 months. I would be interested in the exchange of books for review although I will have to admit that I an fairly new to the literary field and I don't know if I myself am qualified to review another authors work.
Thanks,
Tim Ackerman

Jason Mark Alster M.Sc said:
Congradulations, I heard they are a very professional and respected reviewer. I looked at them and it seemed complicated to send them a review. Did you have to go through a whole large process. Also I am suggesting that CAPA members exchange books for review by each other to put up on Amazon.com? Would you be interested? Jason.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Peggy Gaffney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service