Connecticut Authors and Publishers

A Literary Community Learning from One Another

Carol Healy's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Heather,  That's totally fine. I'd love your help and newbies meeting newbies is…"

Carol Healy replied Feb 15, 2012 to C3 - CAPA Columnists Craved!

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Dawn A Harden

"Hi Dvorah,  Consider yourself signed up! Since The Authority is a monthly publicatio…"

Carol Healy replied Jul 9, 2011 to New CAPA Members - Meet A Member Column wants to meet You!

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Carol Healy

"Technical note for new CAPA Online Social Network Members: Please note, that you mus…"

Carol Healy replied Jul 9, 2011 to New CAPA Members - Meet A Member Column wants to meet You!

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Carol Healy

"Hi Cloris, I have been running a critique group at the Simsbury Library for the past…"

Carol Healy replied Dec 19, 2010 to Critique Group

12 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Cameron

"Hello Holly, We'd be happy to feature you in an upcoming column. I'll contact you w…"

Carol Healy replied Oct 5, 2010 to New CAPA Members - Meet A Member Column wants to meet You!

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Carol Healy

"Hi Dvorah, Dick Benton is in charge of membership. You may want to reach out to him…"

Carol Healy replied Sep 9, 2010 to New CAPA Members - Meet A Member Column wants to meet You!

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Carol Healy

"Hi Christina, That is wonderful! We have an opening for the February issue. I'll e-…"

Carol Healy replied Sep 8, 2010 to New CAPA Members - Meet A Member Column wants to meet You!

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Carol Healy

RSS

© 2019   Created by Peggy Gaffney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service