Connecticut Authors and Publishers

A Literary Community Learning from One Another

Uncategorized (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2010 CAPA Big E Bookstore Application

The application for this years CAPA bookstore at the Big E is ready and will be available at this Saturday's meeting on May 15, 2010.  …

Started by Debbie T. Kilday

0 May 14, 2010

CAPA Big E Bookstore 2009 Authors Book Covers

To all the authors participating this year at our bookstore in the Connecticut Building at the Big E: I would like all of you participating…

12 May 12, 2010
Reply by Mary Lou Cassotto

My book reviewed by Midwest Book Review

Hello, My book, For a Reason, ISBN 9781615466474, was recently reviewed by Midwest Book Review and was awarded a 5 star rating. Is anyone i…

Started by Timothy Thomas Ackerman

2 May 2, 2010
Reply by Timothy Thomas Ackerman

Happy to become a member of CAPA

I am delighted to have been accepted into the Connecticut Authors and Publishers Association. I look forward to learning from the members t…

Started by Timothy Thomas Ackerman

0 Mar 15, 2010

Dzanc Book Day

Hello writers---I am a writer who is sort of new to the area, living in New Haven.  I have volunteered to teach a local workshop for Dzanc…

Started by Derek Green

0 Feb 4, 2010

Paying Sales Tax on Your Big E Sales

When you sell your books at the Big E, you are required to have a sales tax number by the State of Connecticut. In January, when you file t…

Started by Peggy Gaffney

0 Sep 18, 2009

Putting price stickers on your own books

To all that are participating at the CAPA Big E Bookstore event: I have begun the process of making sure that the books I have received hav…

4 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Kelly Reilly Wright

Big E rules of the road

1. Be courteous to the other authors on your shift. Be mindful you are not selling alone at this venue and act accordingly. Each of the aut…

Started by Michael L. Kilday

0 Sep 1, 2009

Adele M. Annesi - Sample Press Release Letter to submit to your local newspaper

I would like to thank Adele M. Anessi for writing up a sample press release letter for the authors to use as a template for their individua…

0 Aug 9, 2009

Sample PR Letter to send to your local paper

Attached is a form letter to send to your local newspaper. You should use it as a guide and make it fit your personal experience with your…

Started by Peggy Gaffney

0 Jul 29, 2009

RSS

© 2018   Created by Peggy Gaffney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service