Connecticut Authors and Publishers

A Literary Community Learning from One Another

Uncategorized (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

C3 - CAPA Columnists Craved!

We have volunteer openings for our CAPA Meet A Member column in The Authority newsletter. If you are an active* CAPA member and can write a…

Started by Carol Healy

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Dawn A Harden

CAPA Big E 2010 Bookstore Event - 1 Month Deadline Left For Applications To Be Received

This is a Message to all the Connecticut Authors out there that are considering having a spot at CAPA's 2010 Big E Bookstore Booth this yea…

Started by Debbie T. Kilday

1 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Kay Balbi

August meeting

i wanted to attend the August meeting but from the calendar it looks like it's on Sunday instead of the usual Saturday - can anyone confirm…

Started by carl stephani

4 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by carl stephani

New CAPA Members - Meet A Member Column wants to meet You!

If you have not yet been featured in the Meet A Member column of The Authority, please contact me through the social network or at one of t…

Started by Carol Healy

10 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Carol Healy

Books in Print Request

Hello all! I recently learned that Bowkers Books in Print Library Patrons' Edition has a serious glitch. It fails to record any titles issu…

Started by Peter Malia

0 Jun 29, 2011

New self-publishing company

My partner and I are in the midst of launching NewWayPublishing.com. The idea is that we will be a one-stop print-on-demand publisher which…

Started by Daniel Kline

2 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Daniel Kline

Publishing for Kindle

This is really exciting news.  I just published a book for Strong Books.  We published The Strange Death of Napoleon Bonaparte. by Jerry La…

Started by Dan Uitti

0 May 3, 2011

CAPA's book-marketing webinars begin Tonight (Monday, November 1)

Started by Dan Uitti

0 Nov 1, 2010

2010 CAPA Big E Bookstore Info for members new and old

For those of you that are considering participating in the CAPA Big E Bookstore event I thought that I should give those that have not part…

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by MJ Allaire

Answer to a Question about the 2010 CAPA Big E Application

If you look closely at the 2010 CAPA Big E Bookstore application you will notice that membership starting Sept 1, 2010 - Aug 31, 2011 is wh…

0 May 19, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Peggy Gaffney.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service